Cauliflower is a healthy vegetable, which has LOW carbohydrate and LOW Fat, but rich in Water soluble vitamins and Dietary Fiber. Cauliflower florets containing 95% water, helps us make various recipes in multi cuisines.
Gobi Manchurian is a indo chines cuisine, which has a nice flavor and so yummy to eat.
Preparation time: 15 mins
cooking time: 20 mins
Cauliflower 1 Medium size
onion 1 cup finely chopped
ginger garlic paste 1 tablespoon
All purpose flour 1 tablespoon
cornflour 1/2 tablespoon
Bread crumbs 2-3 table spoon
salt necessary only when ginger garlic paste has no salt
Chilly sauce 1 table spoon
soy sauce 1 1/2 tablespoon
tomato ketchup 2 tablespoon
cilantro (coriander leaf) For garnishing
- cut the cauliflower florets into a bite size.
- Then make a paste of all purpose flour and cornflour and keep it aside (Consistency like a thick butter milk)
- In a big bowl add Florets, finely chopped onion,ginger garlic paste, salt if necessary and mix well (Make sure the onion is finely chopped, else it would not come as we expect, it should be as finely as possible,
- Along with these also add flour paste and bread crumbs and let it marinate for at least 10 mins (Make sure the flour and bread crumbs should be enough for just coating the cauliflower florets along with the onion
- While its marinating, heat the oil in the pan.
- In another pan, make the sauce for the Manchurian. Add the specified amount for chilly, soy and tomato ketch up and mix it up together.
- After 10 - 15 mins, fry the marinated mixture and drain the excess oil and keep it aside.
- Then add the fried florets to the sauce and mix well.
- Finally garnish it with cilantro (If you have Green onions please use it)
Cauliflower Manchurian is ready :)
Make sure that fry the florets and serve hot. Keep everything ready taste good when the outer layer is crispy and saucy