Rosewater Lassi (Flavored Yogurt)
Do you know taking a glass full of yogurt each day has its own significance?
- It is easier to digest than milk
- The lactic acid in yogurt help in digestion of food and mainly helps body to absorb calcium.
- There are something called "good bacteria and Bad Bacteria" which decides every little thing in our body. Bacteria in the yogurt helps the immune system to boost up.
- More importantly its good to eat yogurt when you are taking antibiotics. Its reduces the effects of it.
- And for vegetarian like me, yogurt is a good source of protein as well.
I know we need choice and preferences even while eating something , i will post more flavors of Yogurt soon
Plain live cultured Yogurt - 2 cups (Preferably Cold yogurt)
Milk - if the yogurt is too sour.
Sugar - 1 tbsp (or to your taste)
Rose water - 1 tsp
Crushed cardamom and cashew nuts
- Blend the yogurt without lumps using a whisk
- Depending on the sourness add milk to it (Its optional, instead of adding excess sugar you can include milk)
- Then add sugar, and rosewater together and whisk well.
- Finally garnish it with nuts and serve chill :)