Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino
A Month back when i went to Starbucks to get a coffee, that's when they newly introduced this drink. I wanted to have but my husband created a doubt in my mind that the cookies and chocolate included in that might contain egg contents.
My God !! I was drooling over this drink for weeks because i love Mocha (Chocolate + coffee combo) and It was topped with nice cool whip with few chocolate flakes on top and i couldn't resist so i tried making it at home. Hope it tastes same. I don't know because i haven't tried one selling in the coffee shop ;)
Preparation time: 5 mins + coffee brewing time
Serves : 1
Milk - 1 cup (200 ml)
Brewed coffee - depending on how strong you need , i added around 1/4 th cup medium strong.
Chocolate chip- Of your choice (I used Hershey's dark chocolate syrup around 3 tbsp)
ice cubes - 4 cubes
Sugar - 1/2 tbsp
Chocolate cookie - 3 small nos Of your choice (I used an Indian brand cookie )
Cool whip - 1 small scoop
Chocolate syrup - for dressing
There is nothing much to explain, include all of the ingredients in the blender, blend until ice cubes are crushed and finely top it with some cool whip and grated chocolate.
- This recipe is just my version of the drink, it still tasted good.
- You can include your own option for chocolate and cookie.
- 2 tbsp of Heavy cream can also be included.
- If you are watching calories, go for skim milk, dark chocolate and fat free whip
- Sugar was not necessary for me but its totally upto your wish.
- If you prefer cappuccino just exclude the ice cubes.
- The original recipe uses chocolate whip cream.
Enjoy !! :)