Meal Prep with me - Indian meal planning series
Well I bring few more tips this week. I recommend you check my south indian meal prep tips post. More coming on it's way :) Let's get started !
- Less cry while cutting onions, tomatoes not squirting juice or knife not sliding while cutting bell pepper are signs of a sharp knife.
- Use all those veggie scraps to make veggie stock. Makes a perfect broth recipe.
- Evenly sliced veggies are easy to cook.
- While prepping for dishes like pulao and kadai paneer, contain all your items in one box. This saves time and you don't have to dig through many containers
- Making roti's or phulka's on the busy weekday night can be stressful. Roll as many as you can and store in the refrigerator layered with wax paper
- Important part of meal prepping is to multi use the same veggie. I am using this cabbage as curry for rice, for salad and upma. Used in 3 different ways for 3 days.
- While storing in ZIPLOC squeeze out as much as you can to extend the food life.