Eggless chocolate cake in Instant pot dessert
If you are someone who stops by here often, you will know that I am in no means a baker. Cheers to Instant pot, I can qualify as one ;) This is a perfect fool proof recipe. This and cheesecake are the only cakes I make at home.
I already have a brownie recipe in my blog, which calls almost the same ingredients. Do check if you are looking for one.
Preparation time - 10 mins
Cooking time - 12 mins
- Espresso / Coffee decoction - 1 tbsp
- Oil - 1/4 cup
- Vanilla paste - 1 tsp
- Milk - 1/4 to 1/3 cup
- All Purpose flour - 2/3 cup
- Cocoa Powder - 1/3 cup
- Sugar - 1/3 cup
- Chocolate bites - as required
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
Sift all dry ingredients together and set it aside.
Whisk all wet ingredients together with sugar. To that add milk and flour mixture in batches. Make a pourable consistency batter
- You can substitute diary with other nut milk
- Don't add all the milk at once. Every flour variety, and milk varies. Add few tablespoons at a time until desired consistency
- I covered the ramekins with foil to avoid water deposit on the top
- I dint use condensed milk. You can use that instead of milk and sugar
- I used olive oil. If the fragrance is too much for you, feel free to use other cooking oil.
- The same recipe can be made in tradition pressure cooker or oven (180 C / 250 F for 10 - 12 mins) when made in ramekins.
Enjoy the yumminess hot with vanilla ice cream and fudge or else go full on chocolate like my husband with chocolate ice cream and fudge on top. :)